- Participation is open to all school-age children, grades K-8.
- Participants will be divided into groups based on their age, size, and ability.
- Our goal is for each individual to develop into a more complete basketball player through the emphasis of basketball fundamentals and skill work in a fun, yet challenging environment.
- Our clinic is designed to emphasize the improvement of skills such as shooting, ball handling, passing, defensive footwork, individual moves through drills, and individual and team competitions.
- Boys Basketball staff will ensure each participant is given quality supervised instruction.
For further information or to RSVP text or call Head Coach Ryan Collins at (423) 773-6210.