2022-2023 Important Information
- Research shows children who eat breakfast pay better attention in class, have less discipline problems, and can catch on to new learning more quickly.
- No Student is allowed to charge a la carte or extra items.
- Lunch codes are provided so that parents/guardians and employees can pay on account to keep a positive balance. Parents/Guardians can view their child’s account and their meal purchases through Skyward Family Access.
- Please contact your child’s school to get set up in Skyward if you have not already done so.
- Contact Tina Roy ([email protected]) / 865-984-0531 with any questions or concerns.
Benefits and Application Information
WE NEED YOUR APPLICATION
- For free or reduced meal benefits, parents/guardians MUST complete a new application each year via an online application or paper application.
- Online applications are accessible through Skyward Family Access.
- Paper applications are available through each school's front office.
- Only 1 application needed per family/household.
- Only 1 application submission is required to apply for Food Service benefits. DO NOT complete both paper and online applications for one academic/school year.
- Reminder: Always update any personal contact information at your child's school.
Cafeteria Prices and Information
- Menus are available to print from each school's webpage and are also displayed inside each cafeteria.
- Prices do not include A la carte items.
- Full breakfast meal includes entree, fruit, juice, milk.
- At least (3) of these offerings including a fruit or juice must be chosen for a tray to be counted as a meal based on federal guidelines
- Full lunch meal includes entrée (usually a meat/protein item), vegetables, fruit, grain, and milk.
- At least three (3) of these offerings including a fruit or vegetable must be chosen for a tray to be counted as a meal based on federal guidelines.
- Salad bar, Grab salad and PB&J meals available daily and can be counted as a full meal with all correct components.
- Free and Reduced benefits are available at all schools for breakfast, hot lunch, combo meals, and salad bar, when at least three (3) components including 1 cup fruit or vegetable are chosen.
|Student Reduced Price Lunch||
|Cost Per Month For Lunch||AES||AIS||AMS||AHS|
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- email: [email protected].
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
- Online Food Service Application Link: Skyward Family Access