Who to Contact:
Tracy Downs: School Counselor, students with last names beginning with A-K.
Katie Ferrell: School Counselor, students with last names beginning with L-Z.
Leann White: Registrar, attendance, & transcript requests.
If You Are a New Student Click Here...
If you are new to Alcoa High School, follow this link to schedule an appointment to register for classes: New Student Registration Link. Please take care of the items below before scheduling an appointment.
1. Complete online enrollment: https://skyward.iscorp.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsedualcoatn/skyenroll.w.
2. Bring birth certificate, immunization record, and proof of residency or tuition payment to the AHS Main Office.
3. Bring an updated transcript or report card to the AHS Main Office.
For more information about our course offerings, please refer to our Academic Planning Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JDAA8padru362huhpb8Foagzs5bMCePq2llycdk4FZk/edit
Thank you, and welcome to Alcoa High School!
- Class of 2022 - vlpspwp
- Class of 2023 - jgjagsc
- Class of 2024 - 3s3hvwp
- Class of 2025 - 6m4ywlk
Mission Statement of the School Counseling Department at Alcoa High School
The mission of Alcoa High School Counselors is to support students’ academic, emotional, and social growth on their paths to postsecondary success.
Vision Statement of the School Counseling Department at Alcoa High School
Alcoa High School Counselors are partners to ensure all students succeed in school, at home, and throughout life.
Beliefs of the School Counseling Department at Alcoa High School
- All students are capable of achieving and learning according to their unique abilities with the proper tools and support.
- All students have specific developmental needs, which school counselors take into consideration when working in individual and group settings.
- All students deserve an advocate to connect with them so that they feel heard and to effectively communicate their needs to appropriate people or connect them with helpful resources.
- Students are most successful when all stakeholders are involved in the planning, managing, delivery, and evaluating of the Comprehensive School Counseling Program.
- Data should be used effectively and efficiently to inform program decisions and improve student achievement.
- Ethical standards set by the American School Counseling Association guide the work of school counselors in order to maintain the confidentiality of all students and make them feel safe.