2000: Bachelor of Arts in History with Teacher Licensure, Maryville College
2005: Master of Arts in Instructional Leadership, Tennessee Technological University
2007: Educational Specialist (Ed.S.) in Instructional Leadership, Technological University
421: History 7-12
Letter to Students and Parents
Students and parents,
As most of you know, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the start of school will look very different from previous years. I want to help you as best I can to navigate through these times by providing as much information as possible. With that being said, please pay close attention to the following changes:
- Your student will be attending school one day a week, as assigned by the first letter of the alphabet, until the week of Labor Day.
- On the days that your student will not be attending school, they will be expected to work on assignments posted on Google Classroom.
- During their four days of virtual classroom, they will be asked to complete an attendance check-in as well as various activities as assigned by the teacher. I cannot emphasize the importance of these check-ins as they will be counted as their attendance.
- I will be giving them several things on the day they report to school to assist them with their assignments while they are virtual.
- All materials for the course will be located on Google Classroom. Hopefully, students will be able to navigate the program and find everything they need.
- If you have issues with internet access, please contact me as soon as possible so that the school system can help address your issues and make your experience as productive as possible.
Alcoa High School